I thought I’d do something fun this week.
So, for the first time ever, I have created a blogger tag!
This tag will work like tags I’ve done in the past (like the Sunshine Blogger Award, Liebster Award, and 12 Days of Christmas Tag). Except, because I created it, I won’t be answering the questions. I’m tagging bloggers I love to answer the questions!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Include the Book-Lover Blog Tag graphic and rules in your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate at least 5 new bloggers to do the tag.
- What is your favorite thing about reading?
- Which male character is your favorite?
- Which female character is your favorite?
- Who is your favorite villain of all time?
- Who is your least favorite character of all time?
- Which book do you think has the strongest plot?
- What gets on your nerves the most in a story (a boring character, an unrealistic plot, etc.)?
- Which book has the best cover (share a picture!)?
- Do you let people borrow your books? If so, are you specific about how they treat them?
- If a movie could be made based on any book, which book would you choose?
- Which author has inspired you most?
- What single book would you be unable to live without?
Bloggers I Nominate:
- Julia Nelson @ Julia Nelson: Writing, Blogging, Living for Christ
- Charis Rae @ Charis Rae: Reading. Writing. Wandering.
- Anika Walkes @ Anika Walkes: Writer. Reader. Unicorn.
- Marie Tankersley @ Writing In Color: Writing for Christ
- Lili P. @ Good Story
- Abigail @ Kaylee’s Kind Of Writes
- Allison Grace @ Allison Grace: A Pen For My King
- Kellyn Roth @ Reveries
Do you like blogger tags? Do you like reading books as much as I do? Which question is your favorite (feel free to answer it, if you want!)? Did you check out the beautiful blogs of the bloggers I tagged? Talk to me in the comments!